WWE 2K17 is World Wrestling Entertainment’s latest video game that will be released this fall, on October 11. there have already been some big announcements for the game, including Brock Lesnar being the on the cover and Goldberg being the pre-order playable character. However, WWE just made another announcement for the video game that fans of the game, specifically collectors, are likely much more interested in.
WWE announced today that there will be a special NXT Collector’s edition of WWE 2K17 available to pre-order. This NXT edition is limited as only 50,000 copies will be made. The following are all the details on what this collector’s edition will include, which was posted on WWE.com.
In addition to the WWE 2K17 video game itself, the NXT Edition will include:
– the NXT Enhancement Pack, which includes three playable NXT Superstars (Shinsuke Nakamura, Nia Jax and Apollo Crews) as well as a 50-percent point bonus at NXT in WWE 2K17’s MyCareer mode;
– an exclusive Canvas 2 Canvas lithograph designed by WWE portrait artist Rob Schamberger and autographed by NXT Superstar Shinsuke Nakamura;
– an exclusive eight-inch “Demon” Finn Bálor collectible figurine;
– an exclusive Topps NXT TakeOver: London Mat Relics Card, which will feature one of the Superstars who competed that night as well as an authentic piece of the event’s ring canvas; and
– access to all features available in the WWE 2K17 Pre-Order Bonus, including the availability of Goldberg as a playable character.
WWE 2K17 NXT Edition is now available to pre-order via WWEShop.com for $99.99. You can watch WWE’s video of the big video game announcement below.
Picture used above is courtesy of WWE.com.