If you’re like me, you love reading wrestler’s biographies, and sometimes even those sensationalized tell-alls that go behind the curtain (sometimes these books are one in the same).
I thought it would be fun to start a TJRWrestling book club of sorts, and here’s how it will work:
- I will select a few books to read and post the titles here.
- You can find the book(s) and read at the same time, so that we can all engage in a discussion. Or, you can wait to see my review.
- I will post my reviews of each book about every 3 weeks, and we can discuss!
Here is the order of books that I will be reading first:
- Death Clutch by Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman
- The Hardcore Truth by Bob Holly
- The Stone Cold Truth by Steve Austin and Jim Ross
We’ll feel out whether this is the best way to do a book club on TJRWrestling. I’m open to ideas and looking forward to discussing with you!
In the meantime, please check out the Wrestling Showgram podcast. I had the pleasure of being a guest smark and we discussed all things Rumble to Mania.